Monday, June 13, 2011

Apology

To my avid readers,

I want to apologize to my fans. I don't know why I lost control the other day but I cannot take down my post as it is now part of history, viewable for as long as the internet is up.
It has always been my policy to stand by what I write/post. I never delete or modify because I don't want to deceive you guys. I know that I should not treat my fans, except for Tim, the way I did the other day. This has really set me back on the trail, and I have not had the will to hike for days now. I used up all three free nights i had accrued. The body is willing, but the spirit is broken.
I am considering ending it all; checking out of the hotel, going back home, quitting my job, and living on unemployment until I get into grad school.

I could really use some motivation right now. Please post positive comments on this entry. I am in a tailspin and could really use something uplifting right now.


I love all of you,

Brent

3 comments:

  1. Brent your suck. All you do is stub your toes on the trail. Prove a brother wrong and finish the trail - just like James Thompson Kingsbury played the lyre for the fireside chat and proved to all of us his Greek heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent, your arrogance has proven to be your down fall. People warned you (see Thomas Sinowski's posts from earlier on) that your arrogance would be your demise, now those prophecies seem to be coming true, just like Lebron James. Unlike Lebron, I feel bad for you. So, learn your lesson, stop with the arrogance and hit the trail harder than you hit your wrist in flag football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a hiker, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.

    ReplyDelete