Friday, February 25, 2011

All systems go

Pretty good hiking weather today. I wish I was already on the trail, but I have been in this game long enough to know better than to start after the first break in the weather. Rookie mistake. I have known better since playing Oregon Trail as a kid. It will be cold again. I can feel it.

A few extra weeks will be good for my wrist too. It is at about 90% now, better than it has been in years.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It will be one of my last in the civilian world for a long time. I can't help but feel completely confident this time that everything will go right. I know a lot people out there will probably be rooting for me to fail. I'm gonna be happy to disappoint them. Because this time, it’s personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment